ITSU takes to keep personal information secure as well as other privacy-related issues:
Information Use and Disclosure
Information provided by you is not sold to or shared with other parties for any commercial purposes other than order fulfilment and confidential site activity or sales tracking.
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, people and third-party service providers), for some or all the following purposes:
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people for a related or ancillary purpose such as:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- to provide the product or service you have requested;
- to our third-party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you
- for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by the Website;
- We find that your actions on our Web Site violate the use of itsu.my
You acknowledge that you are aware of security and privacy limitations, including but not limited to:
1. The limitation of security, privacy and authentication measures and features in our system;
2. That data or information on the Service may be subject to eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, “impostering”, tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination (including, without limitation, viruses, worms and Trojan horses) causing unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer;
3. May be subject to other security or privacy hazards; or
4. May not reach its destination or may reach an erroneous address or recipient.
We take security of information seriously and adopt numerous precautions to protect the security of PII. When you access our Website your password is encrypted, you should not share your password with anyone. In addition, your PII resides on a secure server and only selected authorized personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information (such as credit card information) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your PII is safe as it is transmitted to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secured. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Personally Identifiable Information
ITSU gathers the following types of information from users:
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to register as members, to receive our electronic newsletters, and from participation in polls and surveys;
2. Information ITSU gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs by helping our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience
Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical constraints and the fact that we back up our systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all your personally identifiable information would be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
ITSU tracks user traffic patterns throughout all our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. ITSU does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, IP address, browser type and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
ITSU sometimes tracks and catalogues the search terms that users enter in our Search Engine, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine users’ content preferences, based on traffic in those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us to build a better service for you.
A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
This site requires you to have enabled cookies on your browser to tailor the shopping experience and to store information such as a shopping cart.